If you have an interest in or would like to support the creative arts therapies in Ireland you can become an associate member.
Apply Now Annual Fee €60
This is taken on April 1st each year or pro rata on the month of joining.
Benefits of iacat Associate Membership include:
- Support: Associate members support the ideals of iacat and the use and development of creative arts therapies in Ireland.
- Keeping informed: Associate members keep informed of the latest developments in the creative arts therapy community.
- Publicity: iacat promotes the creative arts therapies and informs the public on their benefits. This is conducted via a public relations and communications strategy, which concentrates on attendance at public events, press releases and interaction with the media.
- iacat Journal: An online academic peer reviewed journal including articles, images, music, podcasts and book reviews is available to members. Associate contributions are welcome and encouraged.
- iacat Bulletin: Members receive regular e-mail bulletins containing information on creative arts therapies events, conferences and CPD as well as employment / placement opportunities.