Open to organisations or companies who support the ideals and development of the Creative Arts Therapies in Ireland.
Apply Now Annual Fee - €100
NB: membership applications can take up to 3 weeks to process.
Benefits of Organisational Membership include:
- Support: organisational members support the ideals of the iacat and the use and development of Creative Arts Therapies in Ireland.
- Keeping informed: organisational members keep informed of the latest developments in the Creative Arts Therapy community.
- Publicity: iacat promotes the Creative Arts Therapies and informs the public on their benefits. This is conducted via a public relations and communications strategy, which concentrates on attendance at public events, press releases and interaction with the media.
- iacat Journal: An online academic peer reviewed journal including articles, images, music, podcasts and book reviews is available to members. Contributions are welcome and encouraged.
- iacat Bulletin: Members receive regular e-mail bulletins containing information on Creative Arts Therapies events, conferences and CPD as well as employment / placement opportunities.